"Total Immersion in Mozart and Tchaikovsky"
July 5-15, 2013
U-HAC International Home Base
22 Riverdale Road
INFORMATION FOR PROSPECTIVE APPLICANTS FOR "TOTAL IMMERSION IN MOZART AND TCHAIKOVSKY"
PLEASE NOTE THAT SPACE FOR THIS SEMINAR IS LIMITED AND APPLICATIONS WILL BE CONSIDERED ON A FIRST COME FIRST SERVED BASIS. TELEPHONE/SKYPE INTERVIEWS WILL FOLLOW.
Individual Instrumentalists and Vocalists: An all-inclusive tuition of $2000 covers 5 private lessons, at least 6 chamber music coaching's, optional participation in concerts, master classes, open rehearsals, and lectures. (All chamber music groups formed for this seminar will be made up of a combination of faculty members and participants). This tuition includes room and board. (Look below for options for housing and dining.)
Conducting students: An all-inclusive tuition of $2000 covers 6 intensive, highly personalized private lessons with Dr. Swensen and the opportunity to conduct large chamber ensembles. Students will be encouraged to attend each other's lessons and to take part in all other activities at the seminar. This tuition includes room and board. (Look below for options for housing and dining.)
Pre-formed chamber groups: An all-inclusive tuition of $1,600 per person covers 6 private chamber music coachings, optional participation in concerts, master classes, open rehearsals, and lectures. Individual Members of pre-formed ensembles will also be invited to participate in other chamber music groups including those with faculty participation. This tuition includes room and board. (Look below for options for housing and dining.)
All decisions concerning the repertoire for chamber music groups and the makeup of the groups themselves will be made in advance of the start of the seminar and participants will be notified at that time.
Accommodations will be dormitory style, (some of our larger rooms may be shared by up to 4 people.) U-HAC's own culinary artist in residence Suki Ciappara will be serving three gourmet meals each day at the home base beginning with dinner on the 5th of July and ending with breakfast on the 15th of July.
PLEASE NOTE: Students aged 15 and under must be accompanied by a parent. All participants are requested to bring their own music stands.
HOW TO APPLY:
- Submit the completed application form below along with an application fee of $50.00 (non-refundable).
- PLEASE NOTE: If you would like to pay the $50.00 application fee by credit card or PayPal, please first fill out and submit this form. You will then be taken to a page with a link to make your payment with PayPal.
- Full payment will be due in full by the end of the day on April 1, 2013 and will be non-refundable after May 1, 2013.
- We accept checks, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, or PayPal.
- PLEASE NOTE: All credit card payments will be accepted through PayPal. If you indicate you will pay by credit card or PayPal, we will contact you with the information you need to complete this transaction.
- For applicants outside the U.S.A. direct bank transfers may be preferable. Please contact us directly about this option.
For more details, please contact us at: email@example.com